A Google account gives you access to login on computers, mobile phones, and tablets with the help of a single password. Google synchronizes all the information or data from across all the devices that you are carrying, so things like email, photos, and the documents can be easily accessible wherever you go. It’s simple to set up either and open to all. Sometimes, it becomes difficult for Google account to recognize the user and it stops working either the user is from the android base or iPhone user. Here you will see a simple process to fix Google account not working on iPhone and Android as well.
How to Fix Google account not working on iPhone?
These are the basic steps that one should know to fix such type of glitches with the Google account. Here showing you all the basic ways to fix this issue of Google not working on iPhone.
Learn all the Possible Ways to Fix Google not Working on iPhone
- At the beginning of the process, the first user is required to log into the Google account of their iPhone, next click on the 'move to the mobile link and then check it and see the "View your Gmail in the Desktop' link which you can found at the bottom of the settings menu.
- Moving ahead now click on the profile picture of Google account and then tap on the Google Account
- Further, you need to tap the Device of the activity & then move to the security events
- As moving down, now you will see all the recently used devices of the submenu and now you are required to click on the review devices.
How to Fix Google account not working on Android?
Always keep in mind these points to fix Google account not working on Android error. Follow these steps to know better:
Check airplane mode
- User should turn off the Airplane mode so that all the medium of communication of the device, sometimes this is done deliberately or it may turn off by itself
How does it work?
- To get started, first you need to open the settings and select the Network and the Internet.
- In the next move, now turn off the airplane mode
Check your internet connection
- Some time due to a poor range of internet connectivity, you won’t be able to get into the Google account and it all requires the simple sign-in process which agrees to their terms.
- Ask administrators to increase internet connectivity.
- Increase the range of internet so that you will get an uninterrupted range of signals from the service provider.
- Sometimes it happens that browsing the history of the application or website heap up or slows down the performance of the system. So make sure you have cleared all the cache memories from the application.
Besides, above all the points on Google account not working, if you are seeking further assistance then you can call directly on their helpline number to get the immediate feedback or response. If you want to know about the solutions in-depth you may ask your friends, colleagues to help you fix this issue or else check for the solution thoroughly.
Read More Related Blogs: