Do you want to avail the features of the Google Alert and want to make your presence more in the digital world? Then get ready to perform the operation. The comprehensive method to configure the same is listed below. Just go through the process carefully.
Setup Google Alert on Hotmail in Quick and Easy Ways | Details Inside
- Open Google Alert by clicking on the link https://www.google.com/alerts
- An alert Suggestion box will appear at the top of the page and here, you can enter your business name, keywords which you want to monitor and more.
- Thereafter, you will get various categories such as News, Politics, Health, Technology and more. Select the type of alert and move further.
- It’s time to select the alert duration; you will have few options, such as ‘once a day’, ‘once a week’ and more. Select as per your comfort.
- Now go for the email length either you can choose ‘only the best result’ or you can go for ‘All results’.
- After selecting the same, enter your Hotmail address and click on ‘Create Alert’ button.
Hence, you have successfully created the Google alert on Hotmail.
Read More Related Blogs: