Accessing WordPress with Mailgun is the nice approach, but you must know the Mailgun plugin offers the tracking feature and as result, it will rewrite the links in outbound emails. Well, in some part it is good, but if you forgot your password; then you will get trouble because you won’t be able to get the password reset link. To minimize such situation, you will have to disable the tracking feature of the Mailgun.
Get 2 Quick Ways to Fix WordPress Password Reset Email Loop when Accessing Mailgun
· Open your Mailgun control panel.
· Move to the Domains section, select your domain.
· Under the same, you will get various options; select ‘Tracking’ and turn it in off position.
However, you can disable the tracking feature from WordPress also and the process for the same is listed below.
· Open WordPress and move to the Settings.
· Select Mailgun from the Settings.
· Now, turn off the tracking feature.
That’s it, now you can easily reset WordPress password and you won’t be directed again to the Forgot Password page. Make sure to perform anyone process as both the methods are convenient, so choose as per your comfort.
Is WordPress not displaying Password Reset Link? Know how to fix this issue permanently
Most of the users think that password reset link missing in WordPress Emails is due to the bugs. That’s not true because the algorithm of the WordPress is different from the Email Client, so you need to make some changes in the ‘wp-login.php’ section. Just you have to change the symbol “<>” with “()” in the code.
Is Password Reset Link Not Displaying in WordPress? Get an Instant Solution
· Open WordPress and move to the Editor section.
· Select ‘wp-login.php’ and click on Edit.
· Now look down for the code:
$message .= '<' . network_site_url("wp-login.php?action=rp&key=$key&login=" . rawurlencode($user_login), 'login') . ">\r\n";
· Rewrite the code and change the “<>” with “()” and it will look like:
$message .= ‘(‘ . network_site_url(“wp-login.php?action=rp&key=$key&login=” . rawurlencode($user_login), ‘login’) . “)\r\n”;
Perform the steps carefully and then you will get rid of the above-said issue. The issues arise because Email Client failed to filter the email due to the symbols present in the WordPress, so changing the same will allow them to detect easily.
Related blog :- How to Fix Wordpress Not Sending Email Issues