Wordpress is an open source software for creating websites and blogs. With the help of wordpress any user can publish their own websites without knowing any programming language.It is user friendly so that it is used by many user in all over the world.
Get to Know How May I when Fix Wordpress is Not Sending Any Email !
However,wordpress provides so much qualitative features but it does not mean it is free from error when you use wordpress then sometime you may face some technical issues with it.Because of these issues wordpress does not work in a proper way.To access your account properly, you are required to fix this issues. If wordpress not sending email, then you need to follow given below steps:
- You need to check incorrect settings such as PHP 7 or HHVM.
- You will have to test email on the given server.For this ,you need to go to the plugins.
- Now go to the check mail option.
- Here you need to select current mail settings option.
- Now check the send mail path then you will have to fill SMTP server name should be local host.
- Then enter the port number of SMTP server.
- Here you will have to Add X header.
- No click on the send a test mail ,then enter the email address in the Send test mail to field.
- Here you will have to click on the send test mail option.
- After That you will see a confirmation message.
- If you do not see this message then you need to check again send mail test option.
- You are required to setup SMTP server in wordpress.
- Go to the settings option then you need to click on the enable apps and settings option.
- You will have to configure sent grid in SMTP wordpress.
If you are facing that wordpress not sending forgot password email then you need to resolve this issue. We are describing some steps to fix it. You need a look on the given below steps:
- You will have to go to the password reset page then go to the Phpmyadmin.
- Now go to the control panel.
- Here you need to check that hosting provider is enabled or disabled ,if it is disabled then you need to enable the mail function.
- You need to check that any email has been blacklisted or not by the server.
- You will see this in the sent email option but never see in the email address which was basic anti-spam capabilities.
- Then you need to check email plugin and send a test email to yourself.
- If you do not receive any message then you need to try a postman SMTP to configure your wordpress website.
Other Blog -