We all know the importance of our telephones and cables nowadays. That's why Verizon provides very efficient cable and telephone services that help you connect with the outer world. If you are willing to take a new Verizon connection, you can easily get it by calling the company's customer support.
You can also request the Verizon live person to help you with an issue with your Verizon product. To get in touch with a customer representative at Verizon, you need to read the complete article given below.
Ways to Speak to a Live Person at Verizon
1. With the Help of a Phone Call
You can use the calling number to get in touch with Verizon customer service. Follow the given steps to get help from the live person.
- You need to get on the official website of Verizon.
- Hit the Support menu given at the top of the homage.
- Once you click on the option, you will be shifted to a new page with the contact details.
- You need to choose the Call Us option from the page of Verizon.
- You will get a list of numbers with different customer care services.
- Choose the relevant service to your problem and dial the number.
Once you dial the number, you need to follow the OC prompts and wait on hold for a while. After that, you will be connected to a live person using the Verizon customer service number. If you don't want to wait on hold, you can use the Chat option also.
2. With the Help of Live Chat
You need to open the contact page of Verizon and take your eyes to the bottom of the page. You will find a Chat option at the right bottom corner of the page. You have to click on the option, and a dialogue box will appear on your screen. From there, you can choose your topic and request help. You will get a reply from the live person. If you are not satisfied with the solution on chat, you can request a call back also.
Other than this, you can use social media platforms to speak to a Verizon live person. The customer service is available 24/7, so you can call and resolve your query at Verizon at any hour of the day. You can also use the Community Forums to get help with some common issues.