Resetting the Apple id password is quite simple as the user have to undertake the resetting steps for the same. For processing these steps the user should use their phone number that is associated with that account or their substitute email address that is valid and verified.
So, for doing the Apple Id Password Reset the user should follow the below mentioned steps in the correct way so that no errors is again experienced by the user. By these steps the user will be able to create a new password and further they can sign in to their Apple id with the new account password.
- First of all the user should visit the Apple ID account page that is for resetting the account password.
- Then the user is required to select the option named forgot Apple ID or password mentioned there.
- By doing this the user might be asked to enter their registered phone number by processing the two factor authentication steps.
- The user then should enter their Apple id for which they are willing to reset the password.
- After this select reset the password menu and then select continue.
- Now the user need to select for an option for resetting the password. The user can either process with the security questions and can answer some of the questions related to their account. Or the user can process with the email option and can get a link on their alternate email address for resetting the password.
- When the user have selected the preferred mode of resetting the password, they will get a code on it that they have to enter in the space required.
- After the code is entered, the user can enter their new password in the given space.
Therefore, by following the above mentioned steps the user will be able to create their new password for the account. Also, if the user is processing the apple id reset password via email or phone steps with security questions then they should enter their correct alternate email address for this purpose.