Being an email account holder, lots of situations come when you forgot your email account password. And without entering a valid password, you can’t access your email account. If you are a Yahoo account user, then you without much of stretch recover your Yahoo password via multiple ways. But sometimes you also forgot various recovery details that you had provided at the time of account creation. Well, you can follow the below-mentioned steps that will help to recover your Yahoo account password in various situations.
Steps to Recover Yahoo Account without Security Questions
If you have forgotten your security question and alternate email, then the below steps for Yahoo account recovery without security questions can help to recover your Yahoo password:
- Open your browser and then go to https://login.yahoo.com/forgot which will redirect you to the password recovery page of Yahoo.
- After that, type your Yahoo ID that password you wish to recover and then click on Continue.
- Now choose the password recovery method via recovery phone number and then click on Yes, text me a code.
- Now enter the code that you have received on your registered phone number and then click on Continue.
- After that, you need to type a new password for your Yahoo account to finish the procedure.
Steps to Recover Yahoo Account without Phone Number
Did you forget your security question and recovery phone number? Then you can still recover your Yahoo password by reading this Yahoo account recovery without phone number guide. For this, apply the below steps:
- Go to the official Yahoo password recovery page and then provide your Yahoo ID that password you want to recover.
- Click on Continue.
- Now a new page will open under the Do you have access to this email? And then click on Yes, send me an account key.
- Now Yahoo will send a verification code to your alternate email address and then enter the received code into the given field.
- After that, click on the Continue tab.
- Now type a new password for your Yahoo account and then also re-enter the same password to confirm.
How to Recover Yahoo Account without Alternate Email?
Yahoo account is one of the best services of Yahoo, which can be used to access various Yahoo products as well as several other third-party applications. To access the Yahoo account for any of these services, you must have the valid credentials of your account. If your credentials are incorrect, you won't be able to access your Yahoo account. To access it again, you need to recover the Yahoo account, as explained in the article.
Steps to Recover Yahoo Account without Alternate Email
For regaining access to your Yahoo email, you can simply choose the recovery option and proceed. There are different options of recovery available in Yahoo. But, for Yahoo account recovery without email, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Browse the recovery of Yahoo on your web browser.
- Fill out the username of your Yahoo account in the given field and proceed by clicking Next.
- When the next page prompts, you need to click the Forgot password link.
- The recovery options prompt on the screen, and you will have to choose anyone.
- If you cannot access an alternate email, you can use the phone number.
- After entering the code, you will receive a security code in the text message of your phone number.
- Once you are verified, you will be given the option of creating a new password.
- With this new password, you will be able to access your Yahoo account successfully.
This is how you can recover your account without using an email ID. After recovering, you will be able to access your account without any denial or other problems.
For any other query or issue on Yahoo services, you can contact the support team of Yahoo. The technical experts of Yahoo are available 24x7 to assist you with all kinds of services. The Yahoo support team is available through call, email or live chat. You can easily find the contact details by browsing Yahoo's official web page.
Read More Related Blogs: