Have you forgotten the Gmail account password ? Also, don't remember the recovery email address and phone number? And have to face lots of trouble ? If it is so then you should stop worrying about it as you have reached on the right page here you will have all the details that will help you to recover the Gmail password account without any hassle. In addition, you need to follow all the outlined instructions mentioned in this article to recover password without recovery email and phone number.
How to Recover Gmail Password without Phone Number and Recovery Email?
Recovering password is not an issue, in fact, it's just a matter of a few clicks. All you need is to follow the steps listed below;
- First of all the user needs to go to the Google account support page.
- Then the user needs to enter the Gmail ID and then click on the Next option.
- After that, you need to click on the 'Try another way' option to recover Gmail password without phone number.
- Further, you will see an option 'Get a prompt on your device?' click on it. Kindly make sure that you have your device at that time.
- Then you will get a prompt on your mobile where you need to click on the 'Yes' and then click on the number which is showing on your log in screen.
- In addition, you need to create a strong password for your Gmail account.
In this way, you can recover Gmail password without recovery email but for this method, you must have assigned your mobile as a recovery option. Otherwise, you will require an assistance from Google experts by dialling the Google customer support phone number.
Read a Blog :- How to Recover Gmail Password Without Recovery Email?