Google chrome is a widely used browser which is used for accessing any site. It provides fastest speed to its user so that it is used by millions of users in all over the world. To access Google chrome in a fastest way, you need to use latest version of this browser. For this you will have to update it on time to time.
How May I Update My Google Chrome Browser on My Device?
Here are the some guidelines given below to update Google Chrome browser, you need a look on the given below steps:
- First of all, you need to open Google chrome.
- Then you need to click on ☰ option which will show at the top right corner of the window.
- If there is any update then this icon will show in green, yellow or red color.
- You will have to click on the help option.
- After that click on the Update Google chrome option.
- Now you will have to click on the About Google chrome.
- You are required to wait for some time for Google chrome to update.
- If you see any message that your browser is up to date then your browser does not need any update.
- You will have to restart Google chrome.
Windows 10 is you can say a advance version of Window 7 and window 8. Microsoft has worked a lot on the looks of it’s OS which is attracting many customers now a days. To run a google chrome on the Microsoft OS is always a treat .It works so smoothly that people cannot feel pain while using it.
How to Update Google Chrome for Windows 10?
If by any chance you want to upgrade the version of google chrome and want to know how to update google chrome for windows 10 then you should follow the below steps.
- First thing you should do is to open the google chrome browser on your device like computer or laptop.
- Once open then you need to click on three dots which is present on the right hand side of the google chrome page.
- Now you will see the update google chrome tab will be their if not present then your google chrome is already updated otherwise click on update.
- It will take you to official page of google chrome and you need to click on the update on the google chrome again and the update will be in progress.
- After updating you need to restart your device in order to use the update version.
If you are feeling any ambiguity in the steps then just reach out to the customer support team of the Google chrome and they will help you to resolve the issue.
Click For More Other Info:- Safety Tips with Google Chrome Customer Service Toll Free Number