It's very common that most of the time you forgot your Gmail id, and sometimes you forgot the password. In both cases, it's easy to recover your Gmail account. But what if you don't have a password, phone number, and alternate email id. Well in that case you can recover your Gmail account by using your date of birth. Yes, it's possible to have a Gmail account recovery with date of birth. Let check out how is it possible.
Steps to Recover Google Account by The Date of Birth
- Visit the mail login page first
- Click on the link forgot password
- You will be redirected to a new page i.e password recovery page
- Enter the last password ad click the option try another way
- Now you will be asked to go for password recovery options through security questions or date of birth
- Choose the option date of birth and give the details of your date of birth
- Now with the help of it, you will get instructions to reset the password
- You can create a strong password
Once the password is reset, you can access the Gmail id ad use your account again using the new password. This is how Google account recovery date of birth is done.
Recover Gmail account by Recovery Page
- Go to the Google recovery page
- Select the option I don't know my password, click on the continue button
- Now link the phone number related to the Gmail account
- You will get a verification code on your phone
- Reset password using the verification code
- You can access your account again with the new password
Gmail Account Recovery using Android Phone
- If you want to recover your Gmail account using android, go through the steps below.
- Visit the Google account recovery page on your android.
- Enter the username, phone number or email id linked with the account.
- Click on next, now if you remember, you can enter the last password else, go for try another way.
- Here choose the email address or phone number option.
- Now it's time to verify your account, enter the verification code that you have received in the previous step.
- Now once your account is verified, create a new password and click on submit.
How can I Recover My Gmail account with Security Questions?
Today a single person has so many accounts that it becomes difficult to remember all the credentials. In case you lost your Gmail access and looking forward to recovering it. There are several recovery options to recover your account. But to Recover Gmail account with security question, you can learn it in the information below.
Recover Gmail account using the security question
You can recover your Gmail account with the help of an alternative Gmail account, phone number, date of birth, etc. To recover it with the help of a security question, you can follow the steps below.
- At first, go to the Gmail sign in or login page on your device
- Enter the username or phone number
- Skip the password section and click on the forget password
- Now you will jump into a new page that shows various recovery options
- Go to the option I will answer my security question
- Now you have to answer the question given on screen
- Once you answer correctly, click on the tab next
- On the new page, you can reset your password following the guidelines
- You have now successfully recovered your Gmail account
- Login to your Gmail account anytime using the new password
So using the steps above, you have completed your Google account recovery with security questions. You can follow the same steps to recover your account via verification code using the registered email id or phone number. If you have any problems during the process, you can also speak to the customer support team of Gmail.
More Related Searches:
How can I recover my Gmail account if I don't have the same number?
How do I recover old Google accounts?
How can I check my date of birth on Google?
How long do I have to wait for Google account recovery?
How can I check my date of birth in Gmail?
Can I call Google to recover my account?
How can I recover my Gmail account with security question?
Where is Google account recovery page?