SBCGlobal is one of the top-notch email service providers and allows users to avail the of advanced email features. For the effective use of the SBCGlobal Email, the organization offered various platforms such as Windows, iPhone, Mac, and more.
Why is SBCGlobal not Working on iPhone?
Most of the users admired the features of the same, but few users reported the issue, ‘SBCGlobal not working on iPhone’. There might be various causes, such as incorrect email server settings or invalid selection of the server account, and more. The solution is quite simple and can be performed by anyone, but before moving towards the solution, just have a glance at the causes.
- If the selected server account is IMAP, then it will create a problem because iPhone is comfortable with POP3.
- If the Incoming or Outgoing details are incorrect, then SBCGlobal will fail to respond.
- If the iPhone is not updated to the latest version, then the same will obstruct the smooth performance of the SBCGlobal.
These were the possible causes of the issues. Now, you are familiar with the same and it’s time to quickly fix the issue. The solution is listed beneath which will help you to perform effectively.
Is SBCGlobal Not Responding? Here are the Effective Troubleshooting Steps
- Verify the Email Server Settings and if the account is IMAP, then replace it with POP and then enter the following details.
- Incoming Mail Server: Inbound.att.net and Port Number is 995.
- Outgoing Mail Server: Outbound.att.net and Port Number is 465.
- SSL Encryption: Enabled
- After completing the first process, restart your device. If the issues still persist, then remove the SBCGlobal Account and add it again.
The above-said methods will fix the issue. However, if you are accessing SBCGlobal on multiple devices, then Sign-out from all then access it from iPhone. This time, you will find the smooth performance of the SBCGlobal. Now enjoy the ultimate features of the same on iPhone for reset Sbcglobal password recovery issues.