Have you not been using your Hotmail account for a long period? But now you want to access your old Hotmail account to send or receive your important emails? Then you can easily access it back after recovering it as per the account recovery process. You can perform the account recovery process through the varied options as Hotmail provides the different modes to recover your account, and if you don’t know about the Hotmail account recovery process, you must know about it to recover your email account.
Here are the Steps to Get Your Hotmail Account Back
- First of all, visit the official Hotmail sign-in page from your preferred browser on your phone or computer.
- Now type Hotmail email address and password into the given field for the account you want to recover.
- After that, you can click on the Sign In tab to sign in to your Hotmail account.
- Hotmail might be asked to verify your identity on the next page that you can verify through the phone number or alternate email address.
- Now you will get a verification code from Hotmail on your selected option and then enter the received code.
- Click on the Submit tab.
- After verifying the identity, you can enter the new password of your choice for your Hotmail account and then confirm it after re-entering.
If you are not able to get your Hotmail account through the above-given steps, dial the Hotmail phone number 1-800-642-7676 and obtain quick assistance from the customer support team. They will help access your old account in a simple way and resolve other issues related to your Hotmail email account whenever you dial this number.