Guide to Access Your Old Hotmail Account
Hotmail is the mailing platform provided by Microsoft that is now known as Outlook. Hotmail and Outlook are the same; Outlook is the updated version of the Hotmail accounts. Both of them are provided by the Microsoft Group.
When Hotmail changed to Outlook, many users faced this problem to recover old Hotmail account. If you want to access your old Hotmail account and you’ve got no idea about the procedure and will it work, then you’ve come to the perfect place. The following points will help you recover or access your old Hotmail account with the help of the Outlook platform.
Recover Your Old Hotmail Account
You can get all the information and access your old Hotmail account with the help of following the points listed below;
- Create a new Outlook account with the help of visiting the Outlook login page.
- Set a new username, create a strong password, and enter all the details required to create a new Outlook account.
- After the procedure has been completed, close all tabs, log in to your Outlook account with the help of a trusted browser.
- Once you get into your account, locate and click on the ‘Settings’ icon beside the profile icon.
- Locate the option ‘Email Client’ and click on that.
- The option Email Client will allow you to add another email address to your current Outlook account.
- Enter the details related to your old Hotmail account in the email client option and proceed with the steps.
- After you’ve added your old Hotmail account information, you’ll be able to sync all your emails, data, and contacts from your old Hotmail account to a newly created Outlook account.
Therefore, in this manner, you can access old Hotmail account and continue with all the services provided with the new user interface Outlook efficiently for your benefit.