Google Calendar is a feature of Google which makes your daily task easier. Though this, you can add the vacations, meetings and much more. There are various features of the same but despite that, the dark side is Google Calendar not showing up on the devices. This is an issue which mostly arises due to the Synchronization. So, if you need to fix the same, then go through the steps listed beneath.
Troubleshooting steps for Android device
· Open Google Calendar app on your device.
· Now, tap on Menu button and select ‘Settings’.
· In the same page, you will find the Calendar name, make sure it is enabled and also ensure the ‘Sync’ button is in ON mode.
· Also, ensure that Google Calendar storage is turned ON.
Apply these methods to fix Calendar not showing up the issue on Android. If the issue persists, then delete the Calendar app data and also remove the excess space storage on your device. Also ensure that you are using the current version of Android.
However, if Google Calendar not showing up on iPhone then syncs Google Calendars on iPhone properly and for your solace, the detailed method is listed beneath. You just need to apply the same.
Troubleshooting steps for an iPhone
· Open Google Calendar app on your iPhone and then tap on Menu button to select ‘Settings’.
· In the Settings page, you will find ‘Manage Accounts’, tap on it and then remove the account.
· After doing the same, add your account again.
That’s it; this solution will resolve the issue, if it remains, then uninstalls Google Calendar app and reinstall the same. Also, ensure that you are using the current version of iOS and make sure the Calendar is enabled on your device.
Read a Blog :- Alltfn Blogs