Google account offers excellent features and services in terms of exchanging emails among the clients with ease. Google works better in behalf of logging-in to your Gmail account using its correct email address and password to access without facing any technical glitches. If you face any trouble in accessing your Google account, you might be entering the wrong password which you need to fix within a short period of time. If you seem that your Google account’s password is not valid as you forgot the virtual password, you are required to start the process of Google account recovery that helps you to create a new password through which help you can get your Google account back within a second.
It is pretty normal to get back your Google account right after recovering the password and further you can keep changing your password from time to time. However, if you are looking for valid tactics to recover Google account passwords, feel free to learn them on this page and become an expert to recover the password of Google account with ease.
Following are the ways to recover your Google account with ease:
- At first, visit the Google sign-in website and click on the log-in button and enter a certain email address and password to access.
- There could be an issue in accessing your Google account therefore, you can click on forgot password button showing on the same page.
- Enter the mobile phone number and check your phone to get the verification code number into the required fields.
- Enter the new password into both new and confirm password fields at the end of the task and strive to log-in to your account at the end.
If you have accessed your account using its correct email address and new password to access, your problem is solved now. However, if you face the same trouble and want to recover Google account password, feel free to contact our tech support team that is available to help you at any time.
How to Recover Google Account with https //g.co/recover?
This might be the case that you haven't used your Google account for a long time. Or else, you have deleted the saved password on your browser accidentally. It could be any reason to reset the password for your Google account. But if you don't have a password for your account, you can't access Google services. So, you should start the Google account recovery process to regain access to your account. And to make it easy for you, here is a list of steps to do so.
Procedure to Recover Forgotten Google Account Password
- To start with, you should open a browser for Google account recovery with https //g.co/recover page.
- There you are required to provide the email address of your Google account and click Next.
- Further, you see the option to reset the password using an old password. In case you can't recall the previous password, you can select Try another way option.
- After that, you can see a Google account recovery notification on your linked phone number.
- Check your notification bar and tap Yes in the password reset notification.
- Also, select the same number that you see on the account recovery screen on your device.
- In this way, you verify the ownership of your Google account and get the password reset options.
- Then you can create and confirm a new password for your Google account.
- Once you confirm the new password for your account, you need to save the changes.
Thereafter, you can sign in to your account with a new password and if you see any trouble, contact customer service.
Reset Your Google Account Password without Any Difficulty
With the above instructions, recovering a Google account won't be troublesome for you. On the off chance, things go sour; you don't have to worry about it. The Google customer service team is accessible anytime to get help. Over a phone call, you can get help for account recovery without much of a stretch.
How to Recover Google Account via Date of Birth?
Google is one the best internet service providers and it has always introduced services that make people’s lives easier. One of Google's services is the Google account, which allows you to send and receive emails for free via the internet.
Sometimes you may forget your Gmail password and then would struggle to recover it. There are different ways to recover it, and the most chosen is via the phone number, but what if the mobile number that is linked to your mail is not available at that moment? Well, in that case, let’s see how you can go through Google account recovery via date of birth.
Steps to recover Google account via Date of Birth-
- Go to the sign-in page of your Gmail.
- Click on the option of “forgot password”.
- You will reach the password recovery page of Gmail.
- Enter your last password, then click on “try another way”.
- You will be asked to recover the password either via security questions or date of birth.
- Choose the option of date of birth, enter the date of birth you used at the time of making your Gmail account.
- Now you can reset your password and sign in with the new password.
Follow the above-mentioned steps to go through Google account recovery date of birth or call Google customer service in case you need any help.
How to Fix Google Account not Working on Android?
Has your Google account stopped working or responding on your Android phone? And suddenly showing some unwanted error whenever you try to logging in? Then it could happen due to varied reasons and you are not a single person getting this issue. But that never means that you can’t fix this issue as there are lots of ways to resolve the Google account not working on Android issue and if you don’t have enough knowledge about the troubleshooting, then you can follow the mentioned instructions for that.
Solutions to Resolve Google Account not Working on Android:
- Check your internet
Make sure that internet connectivity in your Android phone is proper which is highly required to access your Google account. You can also switch to the phone data from the Wi-Fi network to resolve this issue.
- Update your app
Sometimes using an outdated app could be responsible for the varied issues that you can easily resolve after updating your Google app to the latest version.
- Check your settings
You should check your phone settings and syncing settings for the Google account because incorrect settings may also cause varied problems. You can also update the previous settings with the latest one.
- Restart your device
Restarting a device could be another thing to resolve plenty of issues and you can also fix Google account-related issues after restarting your Android phone. You can now simply restart your phone and then check whether the problem is resolved or not.
The above-described step can help you to fix Google account not working on Android in a very quick way. But if your Google account still not working or you are getting any other issue with it, then you should contact the customer support team.
How to Recover a Google Account without a Phone Number?
Google accounts are vital for performing everyday activities. facing issues with your Google account can be highly troublesome.
If you are wondering how to recover a Google account without a phone number then you have come to the exact right place. Follow the inclusions of this paper if you are interested in getting to know the step-by-step guide that helps you recover your Google account too without a phone number.
Steps to Recover a Google Account without a Phone Number
In order to perform Google account recovery without phone number the users are advised to stick to the following:
- First and foremost, the users are advised to visit the official Sign-in page of Google.
- Once you are on the official Sign-in page, you are then required to enter the email address and the password related to your Google account.
- If you don't remember the password for your Google account, then you are required to click on the ‘Forgot password’ option. After clicking on the Forgot password option, you will be redirected to yet another page.
- On this page, you will be offered two choices for Google account recovery. You are required to select the email option since we are going to perform the Google account recovery without a phone number.
- At your email address, you'll get a verification code. Open the email and get the verification code.
- Enter the verification code in the field and click on the ‘Next’ option.
- You will be redirected to yet another page, where you can formulate a new password for your Google account.
How to Recover Google Account without Email?
Google Account has a unique yet interesting feature that permits its users to recuperate their ownership. Whether you lost the login credentials of the account or it is locked due to inactivity, you need to recover the account. Here, some users lost access to their recovery email ID and were unable to use it. In this case, you should make use of the account recovery process via recovery phone number.
Steps to Recover the Google Account without Email
You can easily recover your account through the linked phone number and reset the existing password of the account. In this case, you need to make use of the recovery steps that are given below.
- Land on the homepage of the Google Account website by using your web browser.
- Visit the login web page and enter the phone or email in the username field.
- Move forward and select the Forgot Password link for initiating the account recovery process.
- Go further into the recovery process and select your linked phone number to retrieve your account.
- Enter the recovery number and send the code on it by selecting the relevant option.
- Obtain that code as SMS on your registered number and type that into the field that is asking for it.
- Recover your account by resetting its passwords by creating a new password and enter it twice.
Now, you need to save the password to complete the process. By using the process that is given here, you can gain various details. In addition to it, you can also finish Google Account Recovery without Email through the trusted device method. To gain more relevant details, contact the official Google support and gain additional information about recovery without using your email.
Read More Related Blogs: