A lot of time users forget their Gmail account password and then look for ways to recover their account. There are too many ways in which users can very easily recover their email account. But most of the users utilize the older ways for password recovery such as alternate emails where they receive a password reset link on their recovery email address and then they reset their password. But users can also recover their account via SMS where verification with an SMS sends to their recovery phone number. The process is quite simple and straightforward that can be performed within simple steps.
Steps for Gmail Password Recovery via SMS
- First of all, go to the official sign-in page of Gmail and then enter your email address that password you want to recover.
- Click on Next.
- Now click on Forgot password? link.
- On the next page, it will prompt you to enter your last password and then click on Try another way option.
- Now click on the Send code option and then you will be received verification code to your recovery phone number via SMS.
- After that, enter the received code and then click on the Submit tab.
- Enter a new password in a secure way for your Gmail account and then re-enter it to confirm.
After applying the above-listed steps, Gmail Password recovery via SMS can be done in a very easy manner and if you are still not able to recover your Gmail account, then contact the customer support team for better assistance.
How to Recover Gmail Account with Alternate Email?
Gmail is quite a free webmail service in order to provide amazing email sharing and receiving processes with the client in a very well manner. When you require accessing your Gmail account, you can simply enter the correct email address and password into the required field to access. Further, if you failed to access despite entering the certain email address and password, you need to go for the Gmail account recovery using a simple manner.
If you don’t have a mobile phone number to verify your Gmail account, you are required to choose an alternate email and get the verification code and enter the new password into the required field. If you face any error in Gmail account recovery with alternate email, you must see the instant help to get this issue fixed at the right time.
Steps to Recover Gmail Account with Alternate Email
- At first, visit the Gmail account sign-in page and enter the certain email address and password to access.
- If you face any error in accessing then click on the forgot password button and enter the alternate email address.
- Now select the code that has been sent your email account which is required to log-in to view the code.
- Enter the verification code into the field and see the password recovery link allows entering the new password.
- Enter the new password into both new and confirm password filed and then try to log-in to your account at the end of the task.
If you want further help regarding the Gmail account, feel free to contact our tech support team that is available to help you at any time efficiently.
Read More Related Blogs: