Roku is a streaming media player which is used for displaying the content on your TV. It magnifies the cable and satellite TV after adding the on demand content. Every Roku version has 3000 channels which is used for connecting to TV. With the help of Roku device, you can see the HD video because it support HD video as well.
Although Roku provides good and qualitative feature but you may face some technical issue with it. To access Roku device, you need to check it is connected to WiFi or not. If Roku Not Connecting to WiFi then here are the some steps given below.
You Need a Look on The Given Below Steps:
- Initially,you are required to turn on your TV and connect to the HDMI input.
- After that you will have to power on the Roku device.
- Then you need to go to the home screen and then settings.
- After That select the network option and click on the wireless then select set up new WiFi connection.
- Here,you need to choose your wireless network from the given list.
- Now enter wireless password for your wifi network.
- Then ,your wifi setup for Roku device was successful.
If Roku Stopped Working then you need to follow the below troubleshooting steps.These steps will help you to rectify your issue.
- You need to make sure that the signal is not blocked.
- You will have to reset the batteries.
- If battery is still creating any issue then you need to replace the batteries.
- You need to restart your Roku device and roku remote.
- You will have to repair the Roku remote.
- If there is an issue in Roku App then you need to download the Roku app .
- You will have to get a new remote.
If Roku Not Connecting with your router then you need to check the router. For this,you will have to login to your router through an internal IP address. If you enter the IP address then you will be directly move to the Roku websites. Now enter the password, if you do not have any password then you need to contact to the Internet service provider. After login, go to the DNS settings and check the ROKU device.You need to replace the internal DNS address with public DNS. After that, you will have to save the settings then run the Roku setup again. If you still, not able to connect to the Internet then unplug the router and power it back up.
Read Blog at :- How to Fix Roku Not Responding Roku Not Working Properly Issues?