Google Adwords is a platform which enhances the business and hence increases the visibility of the websites by allowing more and more visitors to the particular website.
Is Adwords Not Working ? Get Effective Troubleshooting Steps
This is a great application, but some users reported that ‘Adwords not working’ issue. Recently, Google stated that Adwords will support the browsers which are up to date. This is one of the solutions and for the rest, goes through the next stanza.
As stated earlier, first and foremost, you need to update the browser. If are accessing Google Chrome, then launch the same and then click on ‘more’ icon. From the drop-down menu of the same, select ‘Help’ option. In the ‘Help’ page, you will find the version of Google Chrome, if any new version is available, then Chrome will download it automatically.
Clear cookies and caches
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on ‘More’ icon and select ‘More tools’.
- From the drop-down menu of ‘More tools’, select ‘clear browsing history’.
- Thereafter, a new window will appear, click on ‘Advanced’ tab, click on the checkboxes, cookies, caches, browsing history and more. After doing this, select the time range and then click on ‘Clear Data’.
If the issue still appears, then dial on Adwords Contact Number. The geeks will assist you and will offer the comprehensive solution to fix the issues. So, for the resolution of the issue, you may contact anytime as the number is open for 24*7.
However, if you have an Ad rotate issue, then you need to pause ads for few minutes and then unpause the same. It is recommended to perform this task periodically and for the same,
- Open Adwords.
- Click on ‘Ads’ tab and thereafter, you will find the list of ads.
- Select the one and click on ‘Pause’ located in the ‘Label’ section.
- Wait for a couple of minutes, then unpause the same.
That’s it; you are all done. However, if all the methods fail, then dial on Adwords Phone Number. The nerds are there for you and will support in all possible manner to fix the issue. They work around the clock, so you may seek the assistance anytime from anywhere.
Related Blogs :-