Learn the Simple Way to Fix AOL Mail Not Working Issue
If you found that your AOL account is not working in your device or in the system then you are lucky you ended up here. Here we have updated all the potentials points to fix the issue and so that you can apply them on your AOL application. Even If the AOL application is not installed on your phone or your device, you can make use of these simple points to resolve it by own for AOL Mail not working.
Follow Steps to Fix the Issue of AOL Mail Not working
- In the initial stage, first you need to open the AOL app in your device which you are using.
- In the next move, now you need to Log in to the original account by the website and then move to the Settings of the incoming and the outgoing server section and concurrent users should enable these below-mentioned steps to move ahead in the process.
In the next step, the user must choose the IMAP account settings and then move with the following or the required steps:
- First, you must choose the IMAP server to imap.AOL.com to start the process
- Now the user is required to change the Port number to 143
- In the next move, now the user must use the Security type to None.
Following above, now the user must changes by a tap on the “Next” to make the following changes in the STMP account settings of the AOL account.
- First, move to the SMTP Server.
- In the next move, now the user has to Change the smtp.AOL.com Port Number to 587
- In the last step now Save the changes.
Consider and adhere to the above potential points of AOL not working, if required you can take assistance by calling them on their AOL Customer Support number to get the immediate feedback or response.
AOL Mail Not Working on iPhone
Rarely, it has been observed that an AOL mail user sees a problem while using its services. In addition, you are seeing a problem with your AOL account and wondering how to fix it, you should stop worrying about it and instantly start to follow the instructions mentioned below to resolve the AOL problems. These basic steps will help you to access AOL mail without any hassle.
- First thing first, you need to check for the internet connection on your iPhone. Whether or not, your device is connected to an active internet connection. You should try to check the internet speed as low or poor speed may cause some issues in loading the pages. Besides, you can try to connect with another WiFi network to fix the AOL mail not responding on iPhone error.
- Also, you can try to fix the AOL issue by clearing the cache and there junk files stored on your iPhone. In this way, your iPhone gets smoother access and you won't see any issue in using AOL mail.
- In addition, you should disable all the active browser extensions and plugins, they may cause problems in the working of AOL mail. Also, if you have installed any kind of third-party application, you can disable or uninstall the app to solve AOL mail problems.
- Moreover, you can try to disable all the security programs or antivirus software. Sometimes, due to updates, some new definitions can cause problem and you see trouble while accessing the AOL account.
Once you perform the above steps, you will no longer worry about any kind of issue with your AOL account. Just in case, after doing the above instructions, you still seeing AOL mail not working on iPhone, don't worry about it. Now, you need to contact the technical support team of AOL to get rid of this issue. So, dial the phone number and get the issues fixed.
AOL Mail Not Working on Mac
AOL is one of the hassle-free email service providers that offer a simple user-interface with futuristic features. However, it gives flawless service sometimes due to some additional factors; users get stuck in some situations. And it becomes difficult for them to use AOL Mail.
Moreover, if such a situation is with you and AOL mail not working on Mac, you can fix it right away by following the instructions mentioned below.
What Things You Should Do to Fix AOL Mail Issues Instantly?
The given steps will help you to get rid of any kind of AOL issue and let you access your AOL account benefits without any stress. So, go through it and follow the steps as mentioned:
Clear cookies and cache
If you haven't cleared cache and cookies from your browser, you should do it now! When you don't clear the cache for a long time, it may cause some problems with your AOL mail account.
- You should open the browser and go to the browser settings.
- There you need to choose the Cache and cookies option and clear the data stored on your browser.
- Also, you should delete the cache from the beginning by choosing the time.
Update the Web Browser
The outdated browser may make it difficult for you to access AOL Mail, you should try the given steps to fix AOL mail not responding on Mac error on different browsers by upgrading them, follow the required steps:
Microsoft Edge - In this, you need to just press the Windows key and search for Check for Updates. Install the update on finding one.
Google Chrome - Select the 'three vertical dots' icon i.e Menu and select the Help option. Then choose About, on finding an update install it and restart the browser once the update is installed.
Mozilla Firefox - Similarly, you should open the 'Menu' and go to the Help section from the drop-down menu. Next, select the About Firefox and click Update.
Safari - If you use the inbuilt browser, you should open the Apple Menu and then, go to the AppStore. There, click the Updates option and if any update is available, click it to download and install.
Remove the Malware
If you have installed any security program or antivirus software, you should run a full scan on your Mac in order to find any potential threat. In this way, if any malicious file is there, it can be removed and AOL mail not responding on Mac issue will be fixed.
Remove Browser Extensions
- At first, open the Safari Browser.
- Then you should open the Safari Preferences.
- Further, you should toggle to Safari Extensions.
- After that, choose the web extensions that you want to disable.
- And then, click Uninstall under the description.
Once you perform the above instructions, surely, you won't see any kind of trouble while using your AOL Mail account. Also, there are times when things go south and you still are not able to resolve the issue and AOL mail not working on Mac. In such cases, you shouldn't delay it anymore and instantly contact the AOL customer service. The technical support team is accessible around the clock and provides help over a single phone call. So, dial the helpline phone number and fix all issues without any delay.
AOL Mail Not Working on iPad
AOL Mail is very simple to use using its correct email address and password. It can be installed on various laptops and mobile devices. If you are using an IPad device you can simply configure AOL account on your device to check its email easily. IPad is an Apple device generally used by everyone who requires checking personal email account like AOL mail service.
If you face trouble with your free webmail account and showing an error that AOL mail not working on iPad device, it is important to check with the details of the cause of the issue. If you are having low connectivity of the internet service it is not possible to access. If you are using it on the iPad mobile device go to the mail server settings and resolve this problem soon.
Following are the Ways to Fix AOL Mail Not Working on iPad
- At first, turn on your iPad device and then go to the settings and select the AOL mail account app.
- Tap the mail, contact, calendar, and contacts button and then tap on the AOL email account.
- You can verify its email address and go to the mail server settings to change and then enable its POP and SMTP mail server.
- Now you can click on the save change button finally.
For further help regarding the AOL mail account, do contact our tech support team to get this issue fixed instantly at any time.
AOL Mail Not Working on Android
Are you sending an important email to your clients or for any personal purpose from your AOL mail on Android? But suddenly it has stopped working and showing unwanted errors while performing any other task? Then you are not alone confronting this issue as thousands of users in the world who get such kind of problem on a daily basis and if you are one among those, then you don’t need to worry at all as you can simply resolve this issue with the help of simple troubleshooting steps.
Troubleshooting to Fix AOL Mail not working on Android Phone:
Solution 1: Check Your Internet Connectivity
Ensure that you have the proper internet connectivity in your Android phone which is must be required to use or access your AOL Mail account for varied purposes.
Solution 2: Check Your Server Settings
Make sure that you have applied the correct server settings for the AOL Mail account while setting up it on your Android phone. You can also update the previous settings with the new one and access your mail account.
Solution 3: Restart Your Phone
Sometimes only just restarting your Android phone may also fix plenty of problems and you can also resolve the not working issue of AOL Mail on your Android phone very easily.
After following these simple steps, you will be able to fix AOL mail not working on Android issue in a quick way. But in case you are still not able to resolve this issue, then you can directly contact the support team of AOL for the supreme solutions.