Yahoo Account not Working? Try These Simple and Quick Methods to Fix It
Being a Yahoo account holder, you can simply enjoy the plenty of beneficial mailing features while sending and receiving emails. Users can simply use their Yahoo account for all kinds of devices whether it’s a smartphone or computer. But sometimes users confront a wide range of technical issues when using their Yahoo account when it suddenly stops working. This problem may come due to varied reasons and you can’t say about the exact reason for that. But it doesn’t mean that you can’t fix Yahoo not working issue as there are plenty of ways to resolve this issue and if you don’t know how to fix the not working issue of Yahoo, then you should know the troubleshooting steps for that.
Causes of Yahoo not Working Issues
There are too many reasons behind the not working issue of Yahoo and some of the most common causes are given below:
Bad or poor internet connectivity.
Using outdated OS or app.
Server settings error.
Improper setup method.
Cookies, caches, and data.
How to Fix Yahoo Not Working Issue?
If you wish to fix not working problem of your Yahoo account, then you can simply follow the below methods for that:
Step 1: Check your internet connectivity
Have you checked the connectivity of your internet connection whether it is properly connected to your device or not? If you are facing connectivity issues, then you will also face plenty of issues with your Yahoo account while accessing it on your preferred devices. You can also try any other Wi-Fi connection or use your cellular data instead of it.
Step 2: Update your device OS
Sometimes an outdated version of your OS also causes plenty of problems and you can simply fix this issue after updating your OS to the latest version. You can also check whether you have any pending updates or not.
Step 3: Clear browsing caches and data
If you are getting any problem like Yahoo Mail not working while using it on your device through a browser, then it may also cause due to the unwanted caches and cookies in your browser. You can simply clear these things from your browser and then access your Yahoo account very easily. You can also try another browser to see whether the problem is with your browser or Yahoo account.
Step 4: Restart your device
Sometimes restarting any device may also resolve lots of technical issues and you can also fix the issues of your Yahoo account after restarting your preferred device whether it’s computer or smartphone.
Step 5: Update Yahoo app
If you are using the Yahoo app on your phone, then make sure that you have the latest version of the app because if you are still using an older app version, then you can update it to the latest version and access your email account very easily.
With the help of these above-described steps, Yahoo not Working problems can be resolved very simply. In case you are not able to fix this issue even after following these steps, then you need to contact the support team of Yahoo where you can obtain the best in class solutions to fix every single issue very instantly.
What are the Best Solutions to Fix Yahoo Not Working on Different Browsers?
Are you facing Yahoo not working error on several browsers? Well, Yahoo is a quite popular email service that works efficiently on various browsers. However, Yahoo users might encounter troubles a few times because of a minor technical glitch during accessing email on different browsers like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. All those people who are using Yahoo mail on any of these browsers and facing troubles recently can learn from here about how to fix them. Moreover, the solutions to fix Yahoo not working error on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari web browser is as explained below one by one.
What are the Solutions to Fix Yahoo Not Working on Chrome?
Those who want to get rid of Yahoo not working on Chrome problem can find the solutions to fix it from below:
- Check that your internet is working fine while you encounter Yahoo not working error on Chrome
- Connect your device with a new internet connection as Yahoo might not working on Chrome due to poor connectivity
- Open the settings of your Chrome browser to disable extension as it might preventing Yahoo from working
- Further, look for an extension tab on the settings window and open it
- Next, disable all Chrome extensions by tapping remove button one by one
- An outdated Chrome version might not allow opening Yahoo mail properly
- Therefore go to Chrome browser update section and install the latest version
- Then restart Chrome once updated and try to visit Yahoo website on it
What are the Solutions to Fix Yahoo Not Working on Firefox?
People who are dealing with Yahoo not working on Firefox issue can fix it with the help of solutions given below:
- When you are unable to open Yahoo on Firefox, then restarting the browse might help
- After Firefox is restarted successfully, try to access Yahoo website on it once again
Delete browsing history
- Open your Firefox browser settings and look for browsing history tab
- After that open browsing history section and clear data by selecting a particular time frame
- Corrupted Firefox browser might be causing Yahoo not working error
- Therefore, delete exiting Firefox from your device and reinstall a fresh one
- After that, retry to access Yahoo on this reinstalled Firefox browser
What are the Solutions to Fix Yahoo Not Working on Safari?
Yahoo not working on Safari issue might also occur a few times that you can fix it with the help of solutions as illustrated below:
Clear cache from Safari
- Open your Safari browser and go to its settings
- Then move to advanced settings and find browsing history tab
- Next open browsing history and choose a time range
- After that select cookies and cache files and hit delete button to clear them
- Yahoo might not work when you are using an older Safari version
- Hence, download the latest updates for Safari and then restart it
- After then try to access Yahoo on your updated Safari browser and check that error has gone or not.
Try different browser
- Yahoo might not work on Safari due to incompetent compatibility in comparison to other browsers
- Therefore, you can download another browser like Chrome, or Mozilla in your device
- After that access Yahoo on this new downloaded browser and check whether the issue is fixed or not
Therefore, a few best solutions for fixing the Yahoo mail not working error on browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari are perfectly explained above. Besides, if you are unable to fix the Yahoo mail problem on your browser even after trying all the available solutions, then connect to the Yahoo support team for receiving further help.
Read More Related Blogs: