For recovering the password for SbcGlobal email account people need to go through certain steps mentioned for it. The steps mentioned below will help the user in recovering the password so that they can access their email account.
For more details on this topic the Sbcglobal toll free number can be called by the user and further they can communicate with the trained representatives of SbcGlobal email account. So, steps to recover SbcGlobal password are as followed:
- Firstly the user should open the SbcGlobal email account page.
- This can be done by entering http://att.yahoo.com in the address bar of the browser.
- By going to the this page the user will get the email account homepage displayed on the screen.
- Then the user needs to select on the mail menu and should go to the next step.
- After this the user should click forgot email password option.
- Click on the option named Hi your first name that is given at the left hand side of the particular page.
- Once done select the option manage password and security menu and go to the AT&T online account management page.
- In the given space enter the old sbcglobal account password.
- Thn go to the new password option and enter the new password correctly.
- When the new password is entered in the given space the user needs to click on save and should access their account.
Therefore, by following these steps the user will be able to Reset Sbcglobal Password with security questions instantly without much hassle. These steps needs to be carried forward in the correct way so that when the user is accessing their account with the new password they does not face any problem.
On the other hand, if there is any problem or glitches related to these steps, then the user can simply get in touch with the Sbcglobal Customer Service and can talk with the concerned customer representatives. The executives can be reached out by dialing the customer number available on the official site of SbcGlobal email services.
Related Blog :- How to Fix ‘SBCGlobal not Responding’ Issue on iPhone