In Digital World, email is the prime mode of communication. If you are accessing Outlook as a medium to communicate and accidentally overlooked the password, then it’s a big reason to worry. But, in actual, still your account is safe and you can go for Outlook Password Reset process to recover the password.
Quick Steps Outlook Reset Password ?
Before moving further, you have to be prepared for the security answers to the questions which you have provided amid the registration. But, if you have registered your alternate email address or Phone Number, then follow quick steps Outlook Reset Password.
A Comprehensive Guide for Reset Outlook Password Procedure
- Open your browser and go to the official password reset page of Outlook by clicking on the link https://account.live.com/password/reset
- In this page, you will find few options, select ‘I forgot my password’ and click on ‘Next’ button.
- Now, enter your Outlook ID and click on ‘Next’ button.
- Thereafter, you will find few recovery options, such as Security Questions and Answers, Email and Phone Number.
- If you reset Microsoft Outlook password through Security Questions and Answers, then you will have to provide the correct answers to all the questions to get a new password.
- However, if you choose Email option, then enter the registered email address and click on ‘Send Code’ button. Find out the code from the alternate email and enter the same in the Outlook password reset page to create a new password.
- If you choose Phone Number, then enter the registered phone number and click on ‘Send Code’. Now, look for the code on your mobile and enter the same on the reset page of Outlook to get a new password.
That’s it; you are all done. You may choose any one method to reset Outlook password. Now, access Outlook in an effective manner.
Read More Related Blogs: