Outlook platform is designed especially for working professionals to make the internet work a friendly place. Most of the work-related conversations related to meetings is being done on Outlook. And hence a lot of users access the Outlook platform by signing up. And while logging or logging out, a lot of users even end up forgetting the password of Outlook account. If you are one of those users who forget the password of Outlook, then relax. You can get back the account access with the help of account recovery methods so that your important data remains safe.
Outlook account recovery can be done easily with the help of two or more methods and then set the password accordingly. To find out more, tap below.
Steps to Recover the Outlook Account Password
- To recover the lost password of Outlook, open the sign-in page of Outlook and select the option of ‘forgot Outlook account password’.
- You would be diverted to the Outlook account recovery page. First of all, enter the username with which you log in. You can pick the username like a phone number or Skype Id etc.
- Moving on, Outlook will give you two options for account recovery. You can make the account recovery with the help of an alternative email or phone number.
- Now make sure you enter the username correctly so that you can get access to account recovery. In case you enter the wrong username then you won’t be able to recover the account.
- As you pick the phone number or the email address then you will receive a recovery code through mail or text.
- Now enter the security code in the recovery code then you can set the new password. You can re-enter the password to confirm and you will be done.
- You can save the changes made and log in with the new password.
Things to Keep in Mind While Setting the New Password
- While recovering your account password, make sure you create a strong password that you have never used.
- Also don’t share your password with anyone to avoid any hacking.
- Moreover, keep changing your password from time to time so that you can keep your account updated.
And hence with this, you can easily recover Outlook account password. For more doubts, you can reach out to the customer support team of Outlook.
How to Recover Outlook Account without Phone Number?
We all know about the Outlook account as a professional platform to communicate basically with the people related to work. And along with exchanging emails, you can save your documents, set daily reminders, and a lot more. But things for the Outlook users get ugly if they end up losing the password of Outlook. And if you ever lose the password of the Outlook account, and then don’t worry because you can always recover it with the help of recovery steps.
Outlook account can be recovered basically with the help of three main methods. You can use your phone number or email account or simply answer the security questions. However, for making Outlook account recovery without phone number, you can use the other two methods. Tap below for the detailed steps.
Steps to Recover Outlook Account Password without Phone Number
- To recover the lost password of the Outlook account, you can open the sign-in link of Outlook and tap on the option of forgot outlook password.
- After this, enter the phone number or email Id that you use as a username to log in to your account. Having filled the options, now you will be diverted to the account recovery page.
- As you enter the recovery page, you can pick any one option of account recovery.
- If you choose an alternative email then Outlook will send you one code on mail. Open the code and enter it and set one password.
- You can also pick to answer security questions and then set the password of your choice.
- Re-enter the password to confirm and you will be done.
And hence that’s how to reset lost Outlook account password without any hassle. You can contact the customer care team of the Outlook if you ever face any issue related to your Outlook account.
How to Recover Outlook Account without Alternative Email?
Have you lost access to your Outlook account, and are also stuck with your account recovery due to forgotten email address? Well, this could be a worrying situation but still, you can regain access to your account. Since Outlook offers multiple recovery options to its users, one can easily reset the password of his account and ensure its recovery. Here’s how.
Steps to Recover Outlook Account without Alternative Email
Follow the steps mentioned below for your Outlook account recovery without alternate email without any hassle.
- In your web browser, visit the Outlook account recovery page and then select any one of the listed Outlook account recovery options linked with your respective account.
- Now, scroll to the Forgot Password link, then select it to choose an option for your account recovery such as the phone number.
- Since you don’t remember the email address, the phone number would be the best choice for your account recovery.
- Next, Outlook will send you a one-time code, that you’ll need to mention on the net recovery page and then you can continue with your new password creation.
- Now, simply hit the continue button, set up a new password, and then confirm the changes via using the save button.
Moreover, you can also use the security question, if you also don’t remember the phone number i.e. linked with your Outlook account for your account recovery. Besides, if you get stuck with the aforementioned process on Outlook account recovery without alternative email, then contact the tech experts at Outlook and get better help. They’ll surely assist you with the best solutions.
How to Recover Outlook Account without Security Questions?
If you have forgotten the password of your Outlook account and want to regain access to your account, you can do that easily without any hassle. Moreover, to make your task easy for you here is a step by step procedure to recover the Outlook account. So, go through the steps and perform the Outlook account recovery without security questions.
Steps to Recover Outlook Account without Security Questions
- At first, go to the password recovery page on your browser.
- Enter the email, phone number, or Skype username to login and click Next.
- Then you have to select the recovery option.
Outlook Account Recovery by Email Address
- You should complete the captcha on your screen in order to verify that you're not a robot and click Next.
- A verification email is sent to your linked email address to Outlook account, in that email, you can find the verification code.
- Once you get the verification code, enter it in the field and you'll get the option to create a new password.
- Further, you can create a new password for your account and confirm it by clicking the Submit option.
Outlook Account Recovery by Phone Number
- In this, a verification code will be sent to your on your registered phone number as you click on Send me Code.
- After that, you will receive a code via text message, enter that code in the given field, and click Continue.
- Thereafter, you can create a new password and also, confirm the password that you want to set for your Outlook account.
- Lastly, you should click Submit to save the changes.
This is how you can reset your Outlook account password without seeing any hassle. In case, you see some issues while doing the Outlook account recovery without security questions and need assistance, you can get help from the customer service team. The technical support team is available on a phone call anytime from anywhere across the world.