Several users in the Android Auto User Community noticed that their car head units are not picking up the “Ok Google” hotword after they have updated switched to Android Auto app.
How to Ok Google Not Working Issue ?
The command, which includes the Android Auto app, continues to work on other devices. Here is a great workaround which will help you in resolving the problem - Ok Google not working.
- Open Google app Google Search.
- Go to the top-left corner, and select [Menu].
- Click on [Settings].
- Now you need to click on [Voice].
- It will allow you to choose [Google detection].
- Here you need to turn off [Say Ok Google any time] or [Always on] or [From any screen].
Under the situation, commands on steering wheels and dashboards can still be issued by pressing the voice input button. Remember, the implementation of the steps given here may disable the hotword on other devices. To turn on ok Google, disabling Bixby or S Voice is a great way for you if you are using a Samsung phone with Bixby or S Voice installed. You should know that the Google Assistant is not always compatible with Bixby or S Voice app. To move with this, you need to locate the app icon for Bixby or S Voice.
Related Blog :-