Having Trouble in Apple Account Recovery, Then, Go Through Following Steps !
If you have Apple ID then you can access all your data and documents your apple apps and your other stuffs like iTunes store, buying an app, signing into cloud and much more. But if you have been somehow due to any reason locked out of your Apple account, then, all you need to do is Apple ID password recovery. To recover apple account, one needs to follow instructions given below.
Steps for How to Recover Appple Account are given as:
On iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Following steps have been given for the devices which have iOS 10 or later
- On your device, you need to go to Settings.
- In the Settings, you are required to go through following steps
- Tap on name
- Enter Password & Security
- In the Password & Security, you need to click on Change Password
In this section, go through the on screen steps and update the password
- Tap on iCloud
- Enter your name
- Click on Password & Security
- Click on Change Password, then, go through the on -screen steps.
You get three options to recover your account:
- Alternate email ID
- Two step verification
- Answer security questions.
- When you choose the option to recover your mail through alternate email ID.
- Open the alternate email ID in the next browser.
- Click on the link sent by Apple team to reset your password.
- Follow the on screen instruction to recover the password.
- If you choose to recover the Apple account through two step verification,then a message is sent on your phone number to recover your account. Follow to on screen instruction.
However, if you need assistance, you can contact the customer care of Apple on Apple Account Recovery number to recover your account.