HP launched various products in the market and one of such is the HP Scanner. The scanner is highly advanced and helps the users to access the work in a smoother way. The features of the same are outstanding and thus admired by most of the users.
Despite having the extraordinary features of the HP Scanner, some users reported the issue ‘HP Scanner not working properly’. There might be multiple causes behind this issue, such as drivers missing or need an update, windows update, and significantly more. Here, you will get the comprehensive method to fix this issue.
How to Fix HP Scanner Problems?
· Visit the official website of the HP and then move to the product section.
· Enter the product number and click Continue.
· Select the latest drivers for the Scanner and click Install.
· Now, wait for some time to complete the process.
· Restart your device after finishing the above process.
· Turn ON the Scanner by pressing the Power button.
· Remove the power cord from the rear of the scanner and also remove the same from the wall outlet.
· Wait for 30 seconds and then insert the Power cable into the Wall outlet and connect the other end to the rear of the scanner.
· Turn ON the Scanner.
The above-said method will fix the issue, also ensure the cords are in working condition and there should not be any wear and tear. If you found such, then replace it with the new one.
On the off chance, if you are facing the issue on the Windows, i.e. HP Scanner not working Windows, then go for the quick solution listed below. Windows Operating System itself provides the troubleshooting guides which help the user to access the product in an efficient way.
HP Scanner not Working on Windows | Quick Fix
· Click on the Start menu and type Control Panel in the search bar and hit Enter.
· Move to the section; ‘View by’ located at the top of the page and from the drop-down menu of the same, select ‘Large icons’.
· Select Troubleshooting.
· Thereafter, select the Hardware and Sound option and under the same, you will find HP Scanner.
· Select the Scanner and click Troubleshoot.
· The process will take some time and after completing the same, restart your computer.
This time, your HP Scanner not working better than earlier. If still persist an issue, then update the Windows operating system.
Other Blog :-