Norton antivirus is one of the best antivirus available in today's time. With the use of this antivirus, the user can protect their systems and can get away with all types of harmful threats that can harm the system. This antivirus can be installed on any systems having any operating system and further the user can utilize it efficiently.
Get Details to Turn Off Norton Safe Search !!
On the other hand, there are times when the user wish to Turn off Norton Antivirus Safe Search in the settings of the nativirus. Therefore, for doing this the user need to follow some of the steps mentioned below. The steps needs to be followed in the correct way so that no issue or error is faced by the user.
Hence, mentioned below are the steps to turn off Norton safe search in the antivirus:
- First of all the user is required to open their browser on which they are accessing the Norton antivirus.
- Then they should select the Norton toolbar menu.
- Now the user should go to the tools menu and from there should select the add-ons option.
- The user should then select the extensions menu
- Once the user opens the toolbars they should click on Norton option that is mentioned beside the search box.
- The user should then go to the menu options and from there should click on disable Norton safe search option.
- Once this is done, the user should restart their browser to check whether the antivirus safe search is disabled or not
Furthermore, these are the steps to Disable Norton Safe Search that the user needs to follow for the same. These steps are the correct way to disable the Norton antivirus so as to make it work more accordingly. Also, the user can contact the concerned representatives for this purpose.
How Can I Enable Norton Safe Search in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
There is no doubt that Norton is one of the best security programs. It not only keeps your data secure but also provides you a safe environment for internet access. Moreover, if you have any problem in using the Norton Program on your browser, you can add the extension on the browser and can secure your data. Moreover, to enable Norton Safe Search, this post has some information, you can follow the article.
Steps to Activate Norton Safe Search on Google Chrome Browser
- First and foremost, you need to open the Norton Antivirus Software on your system.
- Then you may find pop-up settings on your screen, follow the instructions to proceed.
- Next, under the Settings section, you will see the Identity Safety option, click on it.
- Further, in General Mode, you would require to click the identity safe windows of Norton.
- Thereafter, you will require to install the Norton Extension.
- Once you complete the above steps, you need to select the Norton Security Toolbar in the Google Chrome browser.
How Can I Enable Norton Safe Search in Firefox? Follow Steps
If you're a Mozilla Firefox user and want to access Norton Safe Search on your browser, you can do that by following the given steps:
- First of all, you should open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Then you need to click on the Menu and go to the Add-ons section.
- Also, you will see the Extension tab and enable it.
- Further, you should restart the browser.
And this is how you would be able to activate the Norton Safe Search option on your Mozilla Firefox browser. On the off chance, if you see any problem while doing the above steps, you shouldn't worry about it and instantly contact the customer service team. The technical expert will provide you all the required information.
Related Blog :