So, if you also want to baffle the mind of others and probably thinking ‘how to do Google Gravity’, then follow the tricky steps listed below. This method will help you to know about the usage of Google gravity space.
An Effective Way to Use Google Gravity
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the address bar, enter http://www.google.com
- Thereafter, Google Page will appear and in the search bar, enter Google Gravity and hit ‘I’m feeling lucky. While entering Google Gravity, you will find various results; just use the arrow keys to select the Google Gravity.
- After doing the above step, you will find Google buttons are falling down.
- Now, select any Google button and drag the same with your mouse and rotate in any direction. Enjoy this amazing trick with all the buttons.
Google Gravity is embedded with ample of features and one of such is the Google Gravity underwater. It shows the beautiful background of aquatic species and will give you an amazing experience of underwater.
Apart from that, there are many more features of Google Gravity. Now, go through the same and enjoy the salient features of Google Gravity. Apart from that, you may also enjoy the space experience of Google, Guitar, Sphere, and much more.
What is Google gravity space and how to use it?
So What Google Gravity Does?
Well, while you enable the Google Gravity space trick in your Google Search, then you would be able to see the search engine logo image, links, buttons, and other components floating on your device’s screen. It gives an illusion of things falling apart and you can still use the search options effectively to search for things.
How To Use Google Gravity Space?
Follow the steps mentioned below to use Google Gravity in your web browser.
- Now, scroll to the search bar, then enter google gravity into it.
- Hit the I'm Feeling Lucky option and then the Google Gravity page will load.
- Scroll your mouse cursor on the white part of the webpage and then would see that the Google logo and other items are dropping down to the bottom of the page.
Furthermore, if you have any queries reading the Google Gravity space, then feel free to connect with the tech support team at Google. Besides, you can also consult other Google tricks to enhance your web search experience on Google.
Read More Related Blogs:- Alltfn Blogs