Google Plus is a social networking platform which enables the users to get connected with their loved ones. It offers salient features and most of them are outstanding. However, if you prepared your mind and all set to delete Google plus then you will have to go through multiple phases.
How Do I Delete Google Plus Account ?
To delete Google Plus account, you will have to reach Account Management page of the Google Plus, but before that, you have to pass many hurdles and the steps for the same are provided below.
· Open your browser and go to the Google Plus page by clicking on the link https://plus.google.com/
· Enter your email address and password to Sign-in.
· Now, you will have to go to the ‘Account’ section and for the same, click on ‘Profile’ picture and select ‘Account’.
· An Account page will appear on your screen, select ‘Data tools’ and then click on ‘Account Management’.
· Account Management is a final place and here, you will find a button ‘Delete Google+ profile and features’, click on it.
· Now, click on the checkbox ‘Delete your entire Google profile’ and then click on ‘Next’ button.
· Declaration page will appear, agree to the terms that you are removing your account.
That’s it; your first section is over, now you will have to delete the leftover data from the Picasa, Google Maps and more. But, the best part is, you can remove by deleting ‘My Account’ from Google.
Delete ‘My Account’ from Google
· Open your browser and visit Google My Account page. You can reach directly by clicking on the link https://myaccount.google.com/
· Click on ‘Sign-in’ button and then enter your credentials to get back into the account.
· Now, click on ‘Account Preferences’ and select an option ‘Delete your account services’.
· Thereafter, you will find another option, click on ‘Delete Google Account and data’.
That’s it; your query 'How to delete Google Plus Account' is accomplished and your entire records are deleted from the Google. Even Google Plus profile and leftover data are removed from the Google.