Customer Service Support Toll Free Number for How to Lenovo Laptop Fix Not Working Issue
Lenovo includes a series of Laptop which provides so much affordable features to its user. Being providing so much qualitative features it is not free from errors, when you use Lenovo laptop then you may face some technical errors such beeping issue, Laptop not turning on, laptop not working and so on.
How to Fix When Lenovo Laptop Not Working!
There might be possibility when You work with Lenovo laptop and it does not work in a proper way due to several issues. You need to fix this issue. If Lenovo laptop not working then we are describing some steps, you will have to follow given below steps:
- First of all youa er required to perform Hard reset.
- After that you will have to power off your laptop,if it is not getting power off then you will have to remove the battery from your Laptop and unplug the power cord.
- Now you will have to wait for some time and hold down the power button for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Thereafter you will have to insert the battery in your laptop and plug the power adapter with your laptop.
- Finally you will have to turn on your laptop and start your windows in a safe mode or normal mode.
What To Do When Lenovo Laptop Not Booting?
If Lenovo laptop not booting then you will have to look on the given below steps.These steps will help you to rectify your issue.
- Initially you need to power on your Lenovo desktop.
- After that you are required to check that there is no device connected with your Laptop such as pen drive,hard disk ,memory card and so on.
- If any extra device is connected then you will have to remove it from your laptop.
- You need to disconnect the power adapter and remove the battery from your laptop.
- You need to restore all the default settings by pressing power button for at least 15-20 seconds.
- Now press F11 until you will see boot recovery manager.
- Here you will see n option “I need help” ,you have to press it and select the system recovery option from there.
- Now select the driver letter that will be connected with your Optical drive of your laptop.
- Click on the backup files.
- Wait when backup process is going on and after some time your laptop will come in to the original state.