There is nothing more frustrating than Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10. It causes trouble and not let you access your device. Also, it could be anything behind seeing such as issue however most of the time it happens due to Windows update. Sometimes, the corrupt or damaged download may cause this error.
Moreover, when there is an outdated driver that can create a Blue screen of death error in Windows 10. Besides, if you are seeing this issue and want to fix this, you should not miss this post to reading as here you will get a stepwise solution to fix this glitch.
Follow the Instructions Mentioned Below to Fix Blue Screen of Death Error
Installing the latest Windows 10 Updates
Since the updates get installed automatically on the system, you can check for an update if it isn't installed on your computer and causing the BSOD issue.
- First of all, click the Start option.
- Then go to the Update & Security option.
- Next, you should click Windows Update.
- Further, you can click the Check for Update Now button.
Installing Latest Device Driver Updates
Just in case, when you see a Blue screen of death error in Windows 10 due to an outdated device driver, you may go through the given steps to fix it:
- Press the Windows and X key in order to open the shortcut Power User menu.
- Then you should select the Device Manager option.
- Next, you should expand the device that causes a problem.
- Further, right-click the device and then, choose the Update Driver Software option.
- Also, you need to select the Search automatically for updated driver software option.
It may take time to update the driver to appear through Windows Update. It implies that you couldn't find any new updates through the Device Manager option, check the device manufacturer's support website so as to download the new driver and install it.
Try to Uninstall Updates, Drivers and Applications
It has been observed that Windows 10 blue screen error appears due to incompatible or bug in an update for Windows 10. In such a case, if you are able to start your PC to get desktop, you may follow the given steps to Uninstall Windows 10 updates:
- To begin with, you need to open the Control Panel.
- Then you have to choose the Uninstall a program option.
- Also, you are required to choose the View Installed Updates option in the left panel.
- In addition, you should right-click the most recent update.
- Further, you have to choose the Uninstall to remove the update option.
Once you complete the above task, you will no longer worry about Windows 10 blue screen error. And you will be able to access your Windows without much of a stretch.
Fix Blue Screen of Death error on Windows 10 Immediately
When you see the Blue Screen error on your computer ever after doing the above steps, you shouldn't worry about it. It clears one thing that you need to contact the technical experts to fix the problem. In that case, you shouldn't delay anymore to get rid of this problem and call tech support. By dialing the phone number, you can get help to resolve this problem. So, connect with the tech support to get the Blue screen of death error in Windows 10 fixed. And the representatives are active around the clock to assist you, call anytime.
Read More Related Blogs: