Having Trouble in Apple Account Recovery, Then, Go Through Following Steps!
Apple account gives the user access to various services and apps of Apple. The account has a password and ID which helps in login. If users forget the account password then they will face trouble logging in and in using apple services. So to reset password Apple offers various ways. If you want to reset your Apple account password then you can use the steps given below.
Steps to Recover Apple Account Password
- Open the Apple account page.
- Select the "Forgot password" option.
- Now enter your Apple ID
- Tap ‘Continue’
- The recovery ways will now display
- Users can perform apple account recovery through an alternate email, security questions, and phone number. But this email and phone number should be linked with your account.
- Now select any one way for recovery.
- If you choose the alternate email way then you will get a link for password reset as a mail there. You need to open to reach the password reset window.
- If you choose the security question way then you will have to enter your date of birth for verification. Then two questions will appear. You will have to answer them after which the reset page will open.
- If you have enabled two-step verification or two-step authentication in your apple device then you can get a verification code from a trusted device like phone number and enter the recovery key.
- On the password reset page, you can create a new password.
- Enter this password again.
- Save your changes.
- Your apple account password will change.
- You can now go to the sign-in page and enter the new password to log in.
If you face any issue while recovering the password or you have any query about Apple Account Recovery then you can contact the Apple customer service center. The skilled and experienced executives will assist you.
How to Recover Apple ID Password without Email?
To use any of the Apple services, one needs to have an Apple account. An Apple account is required for accessing the services and applications of iOS devices. You can access various services such as iTunes, iCloud, App Store, etc. To access your Apple account, you must have a username and password for the account.
Steps to Recover Apple ID Password without email
Whenever the access to Apple account is denied, it means you are entering the wrong credentials. In most cases, the password is not correct. For Apple account recovery without Email, you can follow the steps as follows:
- Go to the Apple recovery page in the browser.
- When the page loads, select the Forgot password option.
- In the next step, enter your Apple account's username or email.
- Then, you need to select the option of I need to reset my password for starting the recovery process.
- There are different options for recovery, you need to choose any one option.
- You can use the option of the phone number. With this, Apple will send you a security code as a text message.
- Then, you need to enter the code in the given verification field.
- Other than that, you can also go for security questions.
- Once you are verified, you will be provided with an option to create a new password.
- Finally, you will be able to use your Apple account with the new password.
If you are still having any issue with Apple account recovery, you can contact the support team. The support executives of the Apple team will assist you with all kinds of issues and queries related to the Apple services. To get in touch with them for assistance, you can use the contact info provided on Apple's help page. They can be reached using the phone number, email, or live chat.
How to Recover Apple ID Password without Phone Number?
Apple ID is used by millions of users across the world to access multiple services on their Apple devices. But when you forget your Apple ID password, it makes trouble for you because it is not possible to access your account without a correct password and it will only possible when you recover your password. There is a wide range of options provided by Apple that can simply help you to recover your Apple ID such as phone number. But there are many users who also forget their recovery phone number and then find the other ways to recover their Apple ID password.
Do you want to recover your Apple ID password and don’t have access to your phone number? Then you can still recover your password without using a recovery phone number as there are many other options available for the recovery. But if you don’t have any idea about Apple account recovery, then it’s mandatory to know in order to recover your password as per the recommended and simple ways.
Steps to Recover Apple ID Password without Phone Number
- First of all, you can enter a browser on your device and then visit iforgot.apple.com/
- Now you can simply enter the Apple ID that password you wish to recover.
- Click on Next after entering the ID.
- Now Reset Your Password page will open where you can see the multiple options of password recovery and then select Answer my security questions option.
- After that, you will require to answer some security questions associated with your Apple ID.
- Provide the correct answer and then click on the Next tab.
- Now you can very simply enter the new password for your Apple ID and then confirm the password after re-entering it.
These above-given steps will help you in Apple account recovery without Phone Number and you can simply recover your Apple ID password. But if you are still getting any trouble during the account recovery, then you can get help from the customer support team of Apple.
Read More Related Blogs: