Are you facing login problems with your iTunes account? If yes, then you are at the best spot as here you will receive detailed information on the same. iTunes is a user account that is used by millions of people all across the globe. Many times, there are a lot of issues faced by the users but it can be resolved with the help of the below-mentioned steps. If you want to Recover iTunes account password, you need to follow the instructions given below.
Steps to recover iTunes account pasword
- First and foremost, you have to open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Next, you have to select the iCloud option.
- After that, fill in your Apple ID and click on the “Forgot Apple ID or Password” option.
- Besides all this, you need to select the email address as a recovery method in order to recover your iTunes account.
- After that, you have to check the inbox of your email account to receive a password reset link.
- You will get the password reset email which has a password reset link and by clicking on the link, you will be switched to the Apple account password reset page.
- Now, you will get an option to create a new password, you need to create and confirm the password.
- After following the aforementioned directions, you need to click on the Reset Password option to complete the recovery process.
After following the above-mentioned steps, one can easily perform iTunes account recovery in a highly simple and secure manner. If in case, the above information doesn’t help you and you are still facing some issues then, you can contact the support team to get an instant and reliable assistance. Moreover, you can go to the service desk to sort all your issues in a quick span of time.
How to Recover iTunes Account without Phone Number?
If you can not remember your iTunes account details and want to recover the account without the phone number, this article can help you. The below steps can help you with the recovery of your iTunes account.
Steps to recover your iTunes account without a phone number
Sometimes, people use the same Apple ID for all the Apple services, like iTunes or iMessage. When you face issues while accessing these accounts, you can contact the Apple iTunes customer service or follow the steps below:
- On your Apple device, go to the settings
- Click on the name with which you have your Apple (iTunes) ID.
- Select the 'Password and Security' option.
- Click on the 'Change Password' option.
- If you are logged in to your iCloud account and enabled a passcode, you need to enter that passcode to proceed.
- Follow the proceeding steps and update your password.
With this, you can access your iTunes account now.
Steps to recover your iTunes account on the web browser
- Open the web browser, and visit the Apple 'Forgot Apple ID or password' page.
- Enter your Apple ID username.
- Enter the given captcha and press Continue.
- Now, you have two options to recover your iTunes account: either through the email address associated with the account or by answering the security questions.
- To get the verification code on email, click on the 'Get an email' option and select the email ID appearing on the screen.
- Open the email account and look for the account recovery mail with the reset code.
- Enter the code in the required field and press Continue.
It will let you recover your iTunes account by creating a new password. With these simple steps, you can execute the iTunes account recovery without a phone number.
Read More Related Blogs: