Lenovo is a series of computer which provides desktop and laptop as well.However ,Lenovo provides qualitative and user friendly feature but it would not be wrong to say that everything is perfect in this world. When you use lenovo laptop then some time you may face some technical issues with it such as keyboard issue,hard drive issue, it is turning on black and so on. Due to these issues, Lenovo laptop does not work in a proper way.
If Lenovo not working then you need to fix this issue to access your laptop properly. Her are the some steps given below to resolve this issue. You need to follow these steps:
- You need to turn on your Lenovo laptop then you need to disconnect all the devices which is connected to it.
- Now remove the battery from your laptop and remove power adapter as well.
- Then press and hold the power button for few seconds to restore default settings.
- Press F11 to see the recovery boot manager and select “I need help” button.
- Then backup your device by selecting driver letter.
- Wait for some time until your device is not come back to its original state.
- After That perform hard reset and update all the hardware.
- Finally ,you need to boot your laptop if it is still not working.
How to Connect Wifi in Lenovo Laptop Windows 8 ?
We are describing some steps to connect wifi in lenovo lpatop. You need a look on the given below steps:
- First of all ,you will have to use the switch to enable wifi in your laptop.
- Now you need to use function key such as fn+f5 to enable the wifi.
- After that you will have to go to the network and sharing center.
- Here you need to go to the task pane and choose change adapter settings.
- After that you will have to right click on the wifi option.
- Then you will have to select enable option.
If still Lenovo not responding then you need to contact Lenovo laptop support team. Lenovo provides highly experienced technician to get rid of all the issue. They will provide you best guidance to solve all the issue. You will not to have worry for anything.