If you have landed here then we are assuming that you are facing Google photos not uploading issue. Unable to back up and save photos can sometimes be disappointing. But we are here at your disposal. You can read below the two methods that can help you solve the issue.
If You are Using a Computer:
- In case you are using your computer to upload the pictures then you can try to reset your computer.
- If you are using the Google photos uploader then close that and instead try to use the desktop uploader.
- If you are already using the desktop uploader then you can try to hard reset the application and computer.
- Now start Google photos uploader again and try to upload the picture.
- If you are still facing the issue then might be possible that the storage space is full or another reason can be due to Google servers not responding.
- In case you have utilised the storage space completely then you can buy the storage space.
- And in case Google servers are not responding then you could wait for sometime for the Google to fix this issue.
If You are Using an Android Device:
- If you are using your smartphone to upload photos then first and foremost you can check your internet connection whether your device is connected with the internet or not.
- You can also clear the caches and thumbnails from the device’s internal storage.
- You can also particularly clear the Google photos caches by going to settings option available.
We hope that after trying the above steps shall solve your problem. You can give submit your feedback below.
Read a Blog :-How to Backup Google Photos?