Want a Backup of Photos / Videos with Google Photos Customer Service
Google photos is an application developed by Google so that user can back up the images and videos from the device. It can be considered as the cloud backup just like Apple iCloud service. The photos can be backed up in the account where the user can manage, edit or share the photos from any compatible device. It is generally associated with Gmail application but now it also has a separate application. If you are new to Google photos then no need to worry. This article will explain to you how to back up on Google photos, how does Google photo search work and much more.
Steps for How to Backup Photos to Google ?
- Open the Google Photos application on your device.
- Sign into your Google account if you have not signed in.
- Tap on three horizontal lines at the top of the application.
- Scroll and search for settings option. Click on “Settings”.
- Now click on “Backup and Sync” option.
- In front of the backup option, tap on the button to turn on the backup settings.
- Your photos will now be backed up in Google Photos app.
How to Delete Google Photos ?
It might have happened that while uploading the photos some unwanted pictures would also be uploaded. You can follow the steps below to know how to delete Google Photos.
- Go to the Google photos application installed on your device.
- List of photos and videos will show up. From the top right corner click on “Select” option to select the photos, you want to delete.
- Start selecting the pictures that you want to delete. You can select around 500 photos at a time.
- After the selection is complete you need to click on delete option that will be available on the top left in form of bin icon.
- After clicking on the “Bin Icon”, photos will confirm whether you are sure to delete the photos.
- Click “Yes” and wait for the confirmation.
- Once all the pictures are deleted you will get a confirmation saying “150 Photos Deleted”.
Steps to How to Know Working on Google Photos Search
Google Photos is provided with an exclusive feature that categorises the picture on basis of location, date and occasion. This makes the user search for the particular pictures easily. One can follow the steps below to know how does Google photos search work.
- Open the Google photos application and sign in from the Google account if you have not yet signed in.
- When you open the application list of pictures will appear in front of you.
- To search for the particular picture type the name by which the picture was saved or you can enter the date on which it was taken in the search bar available at top of the photos application.
- Wait for few seconds and Google photos will show the pictures that you demanded.
How to Contact Google Photos Customer Service Number ?
If any of the above steps were not helpful then you can feel free to contact the google photos customer service number. Now you must be thinking how to contact Google photos customer service number. The customer service is available 24/7 and one can contact at any time of the hour. The customer service is made available in three forms:
Email service: One can email the concern easily on the customer service email address.
Live chat: One can get its issue resolved by explaining the issue on live chat.
When you can contact photos customer service from various platforms hence there no question arises like how to to get Google photos phone number. One can easily contact at any time of the hour.
Searches related to Google Photos Customer Service
google photos help forum, google customer service, google photos settings, google photos support, google photos backup, google photos login, trouble loading partner media google photos, google photos customer service.