Google account offers excellent features and services in terms of exchanging emails among the clients with ease. Google works better in behalf of logging-in to your Gmail account using its correct email address and password to access without facing any technical glitches. If you face any trouble in accessing your Google account, you might be entering the wrong password which you need to fix within a short period of time. If you seem that your Google account’s password is not valid as you forgot the virtual password, you are required to start the process of Google account recovery that helps you to create a new password through which help you can get your Google account back within a second.
It is pretty normal to get back your Google account right after recovering the password and further you can keep changing your password from time to time. However, if you are looking for valid tactics to recover Google account passwords, feel free to learn them on this page and become an expert to recover the password of Google account with ease.
Following are the ways to recover your Google account with ease:
- At first, visit the Google sign-in website and click on the log-in button and enter a certain email address and password to access.
- There could be an issue in accessing your Google account therefore, you can click on forgot password button showing on the same page.
- Enter the mobile phone number and check your phone to get the verification code number into the required fields.
- Enter the new password into both new and confirm password fields at the end of the task and strive to log-in to your account at the end.
If you have accessed your account using its correct email address and new password to access, your problem is solved now. However, if you face the same trouble and want to recover Google account password, feel free to contact our tech support team that is available to help you at any time.
How to Recover Google Account with https //g.co/recover?
This might be the case that you haven't used your Google account for a long time. Or else, you have deleted the saved password on your browser accidentally. It could be any reason to reset the password for your Google account. But if you don't have a password for your account, you can't access Google services. So, you should start the Google account recovery process to regain access to your account. And to make it easy for you, here is a list of steps to do so.
Procedure to Recover Forgotten Google Account Password
- To start with, you should open a browser for Google account recovery with https //g.co/recover page.
- There you are required to provide the email address of your Google account and click Next.
- Further, you see the option to reset the password using an old password. In case you can't recall the previous password, you can select Try another way option.
- After that, you can see a Google account recovery notification on your linked phone number.
- Check your notification bar and tap Yes in the password reset notification.
- Also, select the same number that you see on the account recovery screen on your device.
- In this way, you verify the ownership of your Google account and get the password reset options.
- Then you can create and confirm a new password for your Google account.
- Once you confirm the new password for your account, you need to save the changes.
Thereafter, you can sign in to your account with a new password and if you see any trouble, contact customer service.
Reset Your Google Account Password without Any Difficulty
With the above instructions, recovering a Google account won't be troublesome for you. On the off chance, things go sour; you don't have to worry about it. The Google customer service team is accessible anytime to get help. Over a phone call, you can get help for account recovery without much of a stretch.
How to Recover Google Account via Date of Birth?
Google is one the best internet service providers and it has always introduced services that make people’s lives easier. One of Google's services is the Google account, which allows you to send and receive emails for free via the internet.
Sometimes you may forget your Gmail password and then would struggle to recover it. There are different ways to recover it, and the most chosen is via the phone number, but what if the mobile number that is linked to your mail is not available at that moment? Well, in that case, let’s see how you can go through Google account recovery via date of birth.
Steps to recover Google account via date of birth-
- Go to the sign-in page of your Gmail.
- Click on the option of “forgot password”.
- You will reach the password recovery page of Gmail.
- Enter your last password, then click on “try another way”.
- You will be asked to recover the password either via security questions or date of birth.
- Choose the option of date of birth, enter the date of birth you used at the time of making your Gmail account.
- Now you can reset your password and sign in with the new password.
Follow the above-mentioned steps to go through Google account recovery date of birth or call Google customer service in case you need any help.
Read More Related Blogs: