A lot of time users forget their Gmail account password and then look for ways to recover their account. There are too many ways in which users can very easily recover their email account. But most of the users utilize the older ways for password recovery such as alternate email where they receive password reset link on their recovery email address and then they reset their password. But users can also recover their account via SMS where verification with an SMS sends to their recovery phone number. The process is quite simple and straightforward that can be performed within simple steps.
Steps for Gmail Password Recovery via SMS:
- First of all, go to the official sign-in page of Gmail and then enter your email address that password you want to recover.
- Click on Next.
- Now click on Forgot password? link.
- On the next page, it will prompt to enter your last password and then click on Try another way option.
- Now click on Send code option and then you will be received verification code to your recovery phone number via SMS.
- After that, enter the received code and then click on the Submit tab.
- Enter a new password in a secure way for your Gmail account and then re-enter it to confirm.
After applying the above-listed steps, Gmail Password recovery via SMS can be done in a very easy manner and if you are still not able to recover your Gmail account, then contact the customer support team for better assistance.
Read more related blogs: